Re: Improved water meter monitor

On Sun, 29 May 2005 14:36:46 GMT, L  M  Rappaport <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> conditions.  We have a well (no current metering) and do home
> have floor mounted water sensors in the laundry room and pump room.  I
> guess I'll look to see what's available in low voltage water flow
> sensors...

I'm in a similar situation.  Please post if you find something that
works for you.

I've looked at adding a water meter to my well...  Ideally I'd like to
meter landscaping, barn and house seperately.  I'm hesitant because of
cost (25gpm meters aren't cheap), functionality, and I'm a bit leery of
gov't interference like they recently tried to do when I added a
backflow preventer to my sprinkler system.  Seems they think they can do
anything once you make it technically feasible for them.

sdb
--
Wanted:  Omnibook 800 & accessories, cheap, working or not
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com