Re: Newbie Advice needed

Thanks, Brian.  I am laying out my system now and will contact you
about mixing-and-matching a few x10.com switches with other switches
and a controller (still debating between 1132CUP and Oceolot).

Your site shows the ACT c/r at $144.99.  But there is also a Leviton
for $72.98 and an x10.com for $99.99.  Leviton seems to be a good
brand name - what advantages does the ACT at double the price give
over the Leviton?