Re: Cell phone use with existing home wiring

>>> Actually, the 2nd line is just that -- a second VoIP phone line.  It can
>>> be
>>> used for fax or voice as desired.
>>
>> True, but the fax line needs to be optioned for fax.  People using a
>> voice
>> only Vonage line sometimes have problems with faxes.
>> Voice and fax line conditioning are not the same.
>>
>> Vonage fax service is an extra cost option for residential users.
>> http://www.vonage.com/features.php?feature=fax
>
> I see.  I have their business service so mine is already configured for
> fax on port 2.  It's included in the business service (which costs more
> than residential anyway).
>
> I bought the Vonage service so that I can receive 800 number calls when
> I'm in Brazil.  We go there for at least four months a year.  I still have
> to work (unfortunately) so VoIP is the best option for me.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> =============================>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 2291 Pine View Circle
> Sarasota · Florida · 34231
> 877-722-8900 Sales & Tech Support
> http://www.bassburglaralarms.com

Robert, I read in one of your posts to alt.security.alarm that your online
store was bringing in 1.5 mill a year. If that is true and you still have to
work you must have a nose candy or horse racing/gambling problem especially
living in Sarasota. Maybe you just lied.
-Sparky-