Re: Another Charmed Quark giveway

Only one more day to get in on the Z-Wave giveway. I'll probably do the
drawing about 7PM'ish tomorrow (Pac time.) So sign up if you are interested
in winning. See below for details previously posted. The wireless package
giveaway still has plenty of time but you can register for that one as well
while you are there.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com