Cell phone use with existing home wiring

I have never licked the idea of 2 phone bills.  I want to cut the land
line, but I have some home theater hardware that must dial out each
night.  I also want the convenience of the existing phones located
throughout the house.

I have been dreaming of a docking station for my cell phone that when
docked would drive all the existing wired phones in the house.

Is there such a device, yet?