Re: X-10, GFCI, outdoor lights & problems

OK, I think I have this straight.  The CF bulbs I am using are
generating noise when they are on. That's why the lights go on fine,
but then act up. The curious part is that one circuit seems to respond
OK, and the other not. It is only when I place the transmitter
downstream of the GFCI that both circuits respond as intended.

I suppose it could be luck of the draw on the 2 sets of CF units, as
one set is 75W equivalent andthe other is 100W equivalent, purchased at
different times.

I have googled a fair amount of anecdotal evidence of X-10/CF problems
but I haven't seen as much on X-10/GFCI problems and cures.

I am not sure that if I install noise filters (Leviton 6287) on each of
the circuits that it will fix the problem. I guess I can try...