Re: New HA product development

Well I never imagined I would spawn this much debate over nothing.

Dont worry about it anymore, I accomplished what I set out to do.  I have
several established companies in the US and Canada, who are willing to work
with me on contractual terms.

To answer many of the odd questions and points brought up in this very very
long and pointless discussion.

I have never used another name (specifically I have never used the name
"Tom")in this forum or any other forum.  I have nothing to hide from (except
spam).

To be honest I have to thank all of your post it was rather quite amusing,
and I enjoyed it.

--
Brett Griffin, Home Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html