Re: tiniest learning remote?

Bill Kearney wrote:
> I've learned, however, that the Weemote DV is apparently competely
> 'learnable'.  I may pick one up to test.

Ah yes, I had forgotten about those. Not quite a credit card, but is
probably the smallest learnable I've seen. RemoteCentral.com gave it a
good review.

> Innotech makes a credit-card device but I've no idea how programmable it
> is: http://www.innotechsystems.com/datshee7.htm

I saw the innotech remotes, but didn't mention them because they're
designed for OEM use (the IR codes are fixed at the factory, and you
buy them in quantity along with custom silk screening).