tiniest learning remote?

Hi all,

Anyone know of a tiny credit card sized IR remote that has learning
capabilities?  Or one that can be upgraded via something a JP1 interface?

I'd like to have one that had the usual power, volume and channel
up/down buttons along with about 6 others.  I don't need a full numeric
pad but could make do if they were reprogrammable.

I've got some IR devices that aren't typically in most universal remote
ROMs.

Suggestions?

-Bill Kearney