Re: New HA product development

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:44:09 -0400, "Brett Griffin"
<brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Well I never imagined I would spawn this much debate over nothing.
>
>Dont worry about it anymore,

---
"Worry about it"?  Don't flatter yourself.  You're just another creep
who was looking to hoodwink someone into falling for your crap and
then find out at the end of it, sadly, that there were no profits to
share.  "Operating expenses" ate them all up.
---

>I accomplished what I set out to do.

---
If making yourself look like a disreputable slimeball was your goal,
then I'll agree with you; you've succeeded admirably.
---

>I have
>several established companies in the US and Canada, who are willing to work
>with me on contractual terms.

---
Then why did you even bother to post your "offer" unless you thought
you'd find some sucker stupid enough to fall for it?
---

>To answer many of the odd questions and points brought up in this very very
>long and pointless discussion.

---
If you think this has been a "long" discussion, you're obviously an
amateur in this melee, and if you think it's been pointless, I
disagree.  We all know a lot more about you than we did before, thanks
to you!
---

>I have never used another name (specifically I have never used the name
>"Tom")in this forum or any other forum.

---
Those posts weren't directed to you, as you'd know if you knew how to
use your newsreader.
---

>I have nothing to hide from (except spam).

---
Unbelievable! you post unsolicited off-topic commercial crap on
newsgroups where your junk is unwelcome and you think it's _not_ SPAM?
I guess, from your POV, SPAM is only stuff that annoys _you_.
---

>To be honest I have to thank all of your post it was rather quite amusing,
>and I enjoyed it.

---
If you really wanted to be honest you wouldn't try to steal precious
time out of someone else's life.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer