Re: Cell phone use with existing home wiring

If you have a broadband connection you might want to consider VoIP.  I have
one of my voice lines and my fax line on a Vonage VoIP box and it works
quite well as long as there is electrical power and Internet available.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics