Re: Doorbell options

>> Doorbell Fon
>>
> Do these work at all with a panasonic ksu, specifically the kx-ta624?  I
> know I can get an add-on card & phone for the panny, but was wondering if
> there were other alternatives.

Hi Robert,

Yes.  The Doorbell Fon will work with any phone or phone system that is
compatible with the public telephone network.  The Doorbell Fon fakes an
incoming call, generates a ring tone and provides talk power to the line
whenever the button by the door is pressed.  The Panasonic system thinks
it's an ordinary phone call on an outside line.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics