Doorbell options

I'm looking into front doorbell options. My requirements are:

1. Simple analog phone integration (pick up phone to talk to front door
station)
2. Chime output (I want it to sound like a normal doorbell, not a
"motorboat")
3. Nice flush-mount door stations, no plastic surface mount boxes, and
no ugly commercial-looking ones.

Doesn't sound like an unreasonable set of requirements to me, but I
haven't found anything that satifies them yet!

Notes:

- Doorbell Fon definitely does not satisfy #2
- The Channel Vision TE-110 doesn't have chime outputs (though the
discontinued TE-200 did)
- I can't find details about the available Touch-N-Talk systems
- The Viking C-1000b (successor to C-1000a) looks like it would work,
but the currently available door stations are UGLY. That being said,
their site shows nice ones "in beta"
(http://www.vikingelectronics.com/whats_new/beta.php). Once those are
available this may be the solution.

Have I missed any?