OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

Sorry for the OT post, but folks here are pretty on top of things, so
I'd be curious to hear any advice people have for a good online store
setup.

Right now, we are looking at GoDaddy.com, which has a pretty decent
price for a shopping cart and merchant account so we can take credit
cards.

What do I mean by good?  Cheap, reliable, and easy to use.  What else
is there?