Re: Doorbell options

DorbellFon is still your best bet as it's the only reasonably priced full
duplex door intercom - that's important! They have a dry contact module that
can be used to trigger any doorbell you choose. If you don't want the phone
to ring call them and they can send you a "no ring" chip.
Touch 'n Talk is good but, last time I looked, not full duplex.