Re: OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

On 30 Jul 2005 17:25:29 -0700, "BrianEWilliams" <sorry_no_email@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <1122769529.130454.231370@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Sorry for the OT post,

I doubt it. You are sorry, but not about having posted.

You deliberately posted this after promising earlier in the very same day to
stick to  "technical" posts.

OT= Off Topic = inappropriate. You are behaving inappropriately (yet again).

>but folks here are pretty on top of things, so
>I'd be curious to hear any advice people have for a good online store
>setup.

Your reason for this inappropriate post is to increase sales. When will you
begin to abide by comp.* usenet rules and not post self-serving off-topic
commercial stuff?

The folks here are "on top" of quite a few things but that does *not* make
off-topic posts appropriate. Are you still an adolescent?

>What do I mean by good?  Cheap, reliable, and easy to use.  What else
>is there?

How about "not dumb as a rock" and "integrity" ?

alt.home.automation and alt.security alarms are two newsgroups whose
charters do not prohibit commercial posts. Please control yourself and post
your commercial stuff there. Please do *not*  cross-post. Did you see the
dysfunction and pathology your post here in c.h.a brought on with the a.s.a
denizen ? You want to be associated with that ? (...well, you are now ...)

Marc_F_Hult