Re: Geezer Tracker

"wkearney99" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> I bought him a very nice child's CD player for Christmas
>> that he can handle quite easily because it has enormous
>> color-coded controls.
>
> Heh, my old man just hated how much we ribbed him and his bright-red and
> yellow "My First Sony" cd player.  But after countless numbers of units
his
> 'bionic thumbs' had destroyed we found it was best to aim for the "3 years
> old and up" level of switchgear.  Outlasted him even.

Yep.  It took a while to figure it out, but kid's stuff, if not too garish,
works just right for the gray panthers.  Survived dropping, drooling,
dripping on and other assorted disasters that might kill stuff made for
adults.  Did NOT survive being run over by 300+ pound powerchair.

> > there's been no real
> > substitute for her hovering over him making sure he's got his cellphone,
> his
> > water, his meds and his pants on.  :-)
>
> Ha, the real reason to have kids and/or a younger spouse, eh?  Not having
> take a taxi to the doctors office being the first, of course.

Maybe it is!  From what I see on the Court TV channel, having kids or a
younger spouse can often lead to a shorter, not longer, life.

--
Bobby G.