Re: Geezer Tracker

> Part of the problem is that as soon as something's considered a medical
> device, its cost at least triples.  I bought him a very nice child's CD
> player for Christmas that he can handle quite easily because it has
enormous
> color-coded controls.

Heh, my old man just hated how much we ribbed him and his bright-red and
yellow "My First Sony" cd player.  But after countless numbers of units his
'bionic thumbs' had destroyed we found it was best to aim for the "3 years
old and up" level of switchgear.  Outlasted him even.

> there's been no real
> substitute for her hovering over him making sure he's got his cellphone,
his
> water, his meds and his pants on.  :-)

Ha, the real reason to have kids and/or a younger spouse, eh?  Not having to
take a taxi to the doctors office being the first, of course.