Re: Home surveillance help

Another way that's easy to get your cameras to unused TV channels is to get
a 4 channel modulator.

http://www.channelplus.com/product_detail.php?productId=41 (Open house and
Channel Plus are sister companies)

This allows 4 inputs modulated to 4 channels.  Requires at a minimum of 9
free channels available, but with satellite you are fine.  When modulating
you do not use the channel above or below a modulated channel to minimize
noise and interference.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html