Re: Coupler gone bad????

OK. After further investigation, it may or may not be the coupler. Tried the
old "cloths dryer on" test and still no communication with the other side of
the house. Everything was stable and working fine for years, now this. I
actually have 2 controllers and they both perform the same, that's not it.
What else could it be????