Re: wifi security alarm system

"James Russo" <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:m1Zze.225801$w15.172175@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Frank,
>
> It's either you or me..

Heh...

> and I don't have an M1 yet.. :-/

Well get one!!  I'm sure "old" Robert (and a few dozen other online stores)
will be only to glad to oblige.  :-)

> So, the M1EXP just basically gives you virtual keypad and the monitoring
> solutions?

And the ability to send you an email...

> To use the software you would have to still have a serial link into the
> unit? That seems like a waste.

Just wait a little while...  With Elk's reputation for providing "cutting
edge" solutions, I'm certain the M1EXP'll be able to accomplish what you
want in a few months...  give or take a few more...  :-))