Re: wifi security alarm system

I'm interested in hearing what else can you do with the M1XEP interfce.
For example, could you send UDP packets (like the ASCII data used to
other interfaces) when certain events happen or are you restricted to
email/other protocols? What are the DO components which can use the
M1XEP? You can use the ethernet port for programming the M1 correct?

thanks,

-jr