Re: Insteon Test Report

I'm not familiar with the Leviton Signal Generator. Is it sending
continuously? If so, I think Insteon noise immunity lives up to its rep.

You must have a serious signal sink in or near that bathroom.

I agree 100% about the controller. It's too big, has too few features and is
just plain ugly. I don't think it is nearly as well thought out or will be
as well thought of as the basic Insteon technology.

As for the RF link failure, I suspect you just did their burn-in.