Re: Napco HA eprom version

On 2 Dec 2005 16:53:12 -0800, robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote (with
possible editing):

>Larry,
>
>>From what I've seen, the issue with the HS / Napco plug-in is loss of
>connectivity between HS and the Gemini.  Matt Buenzow found a good
>work-around for that using the Log Monitor plugin (Rupp) to restart HS
>if the connection dies.  Others have said that solved the issue for
>them as well.
>
>Regards,
>Robert L Bass
>www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

Thanks, Robert, but my problem is with HS / HAI and seems to be
related to my use of Windows 2003 server more than HAI.  Some of the
problem has been fixed (by enabling asp.net which is not enabled
automatically in W2003), but HS still doesn't work correctly on that
server.
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com