x10 speech recognition with XP

A year or two ago I was playing with X10 and speech recognition on Win
XP.  I have moved and rebuilt my PC since; but wanted to pick it back
up.  For the life of me, I can't remember all the pieces to get it to
work.

I recall needing the MS speech agent.  But I can't remember how that
connected to the X10 ActiveHome. Was there another piece of software
needed between the speech agent and ActiveHome?

I know the info is somewhere; but I am striking out searching the news
groups and web.  (too much spam these days)

Thanks,
AllenH