Re: Newbie

The CM12 will work with 3 phase systems while the 1132B will only work with
a single phase system.

The communications protocol for the CM12 is a bit more complicated but it
can be controlled via a command line interface using simple English
commands.

Aside from the plug style, I think the USA appliance module will work but
Laser (and other European dealers) also have European versions of it. Search
there using "appliance module".

There are numerous RF systems available in Europe but I'm not familiar
enough with the details to offer any advice in this area. Finding an RF
system with a PC interface may be difficult.