mixed voltages in Altronix ALTV244 box

 Trying to understand why said box doesn't have a partition for
high/low voltages.. the research I've done seems to indicate that NEC
has changed to allow this under certain conditions, but I can't seem to
find what I would call a definitive answer.. ie: something I can take
to the people I work with as proof.

 Starting doing CCTV, fire alarms, access control etc. stuff in
August.. really enjoy it. Any help anyone can provide would be
appreciated.

 Jim