Wiring a house for Satellite Radio

I need to wire a house for a Satellite radio antenna.   I'd prefer to
wire the house antenna to a central wiring panel and then amplify and
distribute the signal.  Does anyone here have any experience with that?
 There are at least five rooms in the house that may need satellite
tuners.

Currently the home owner is subscribed to Sirius, but wants to be sure
the wiring is compatible with XM also.

Any suggestions?

Jim Griffin