Re: Problems with solving 0xA5 (time request after power off)

Once i've proved all unsuccessfully, i got the (stupid) solution.

I was testing it in my lab, and the problem was that the CM11 was
connected to the outlet with a router and a switch, and these made
noise on it... even ActiveHome couldn't set the time! So i switched off
all them and left CM11, and ActiveHome worked, and time set is no
longer needed.

Thank you for your help!