Re: Problems with solving 0xA5 (time request after power off)

You might have errors in the time data following the 0x9B. I know you can
send partial data and the only thing that happens is the CM11A doesn't
return a checksum but does stop sending the 0xA5 poll.

Try sending just 0x9B. That will satisfy the CM11A. Of course, the CM11G
might have different firmware.

If it will help I can post some VB code that works.