Re: CM11A hangup: Any better products?

The CM11A is hanging, or the software running it? I always programmed my
CM11A and then shut down the software running it. Ran for ever. Still does,
but I went to the CM15A for more memory space.  Now for that beast, it works
well for me, but others will say it is a piece of junk.  The built is
receiver has a VERY poor range issue, so do not get rid of any receivers you
already have installed.  Second, mine does not keep real-time at all. Gains
about 6 minutes an hour. If you keep it attached to the computer you use to
program it with, then the time is always accurate. Others have claimed that
the sending range is poorer, but I have not seen that issue, seems to cover
the same as my CM11A did.

Dan