Re: In Wall Switch

I don't think so. The switches are just standard non-X10 switches. Only one
of the MicroModules even transmits X-10 and I think you'd have to use it
with no lighting load if you merely wanted to generate an X-10 signal for
the system controller.

I think Marmitek also makes a 230V version of X-10's Power Flash module,
which sends X-10 commands when an external switch is operated, but it will
not fit behind a standard wall switch.