In Wall Switch

I was looking at the In Wall Switches from Marmitec and have a few
questions that I can't find answers to in their website. Perhaps someone
here can help me out.

Here goes:

The question is about the following products:

AW12 MicroModule
http://www.marmitek.com/en/catalogus/product.php?subgroep=7&product=214

LW12 MicroModule with dimmer
http://www.marmitek.com/en/catalogus/product.php?subgroep=7&product=274

AWM2 MicroModule
http://www.marmitek.com/en/catalogus/product.php?subgroep=7&product=127

LWM1 MicroModule with dimmer
http://www.marmitek.com/en/catalogus/product.php?subgroep=7&product=243

Here's my question:

Is the function of the switch (that is wired to the MicroModules) and
the dimmer/relay (in the MicroModule) separated so that the switch can
be used as input to the system controller without operating the
dimmer/relay?

Regards
Claus