CM15A and MisterHouse Module Starting Point

Hello Group!

  I have spent some time making a perl module to work with MisterHouse.
 It is definitly a work-in-progress but it is also very useful.

  Anyway I built a quick web page to display the code.

http://users.zoominternet.net/~cm15a

Have a look and let me know what you think.

If anyone has any experience working with MisterHouse.  I would
appreciate any insight because it still needs to be integrated.

  -- Paul