Re: Will a Terk Leapfrog IR extender work with X10 Powermid?

In North America the Powermids use 418MHz. While most Terk units also use
418MHz I am not sure that all do - I vaguely recall seeing some that used
another frequency.

Do you have a model number? Terk manuals often list the frequency. If you
know the FCC ID number you can determine the frequency at...

     https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm