Re: Whole House Audio/Video

Had not heard of Kustom.  Are you able to synchronize the sound in all the
rooms, but have separate streams if you want?  (In other words, are you
sending the audio via regular wires from an amp in a central location, are
you able to send separate signals to separate rooms, and are you able to use
a central MP3 server for the separate streams)?