Re: Whole House Audio/Video

HI
have a look at www.barix.com
with the extreamer on each room you can use a pc as a mp3 server and send by
ethernet to each room the music you want.
the extreamer GOLD has the sync option already inside and ready to use. They
are working on add it to the extreamer "red"..the small one.
I'm now testing the system for may house audio distribution and I find it
very good and cheap
I've already ethernet on each room so it's easy to add an extreamer.

Just my 2 cents

CIAO
Davide