Re: OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

> I figure...

Frank, what "you figure" has no value.  Take it elsewhere.

> Oh please!!  This response pretty well sums up everything I've been saying
> all along, doesn't it Marc??  Robert's a real "magician".  You, Kearney
and
> a few others are watching what he's doing with his right hand, while his
> left is picking your pockets.  As long as he posts "helpful information"
> (with the right hand) it's perfectly alright for him to post blatant
> commercials (with his left).

Hardly, and I'm not one of his customers.  I'm just sick of seeing assholes
like you continue to make a mess of an otherwise useful forum.

> "We done found no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but we shore done
> proved our weapons of mass destruction work!!"

And that useless bit of diversionary comment doesn't help you either.

Face it Frank, you've become more of a problem than Bass will ever be.  And
you've done it entirely based on your own postings.