Re: Whole House Audio/Video

"Armond Perretta" <newsgroupreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:GZqdnaDWDNjT4JreRVn-tg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So'n'so wrote:
>> Anybody have any experience with these systems? ...
>
> Google is your firend.

That's the spirit! :eye roll:

Actually, I thing Armond probably meant Google Groups, as a search for words
like "russound" does turn up quite a number of hits.

Anyway.  My parents have one of the olderschool Russound CA-4.4 at our bay
house. Installation and operation are straightforward.  To go a little
fancier, I'd wouldn't mind having some of the newer Russound rnet stuff..
CAM6.6 with an uno touchscreen.

Sound quality seems a little thing, but I'm not sure if that's hte Russ or
if it's the speakers. I think I'd definately recomend some sort of smart
display that allows you to see what's playing or to make selections.
Multi-zone audio is fun, but having to walk back to the component cabinet to
select the CD or to see which radio station you're on kindof defeats the
purpose.