Re: OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

"wkearney99" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I figure...
>
> Frank, what "you figure" has no value.  Take it elsewhere.

You're preaching at the choir.  Tell it to the "former lay minister".

>> Oh please!!  This response pretty well sums up everything I've been
>> saying
>> all along, doesn't it Marc??  Robert's a real "magician".  You, Kearney
> and
>> a few others are watching what he's doing with his right hand, while his
>> left is picking your pockets.  As long as he posts "helpful information"
>> (with the right hand) it's perfectly alright for him to post blatant
>> commercials (with his left).
>
> Hardly, and I'm not one of his customers.  I'm just sick of seeing
> assholes
> like you continue to make a mess of an otherwise useful forum.
>
>> "We done found no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but we shore done
>> proved our weapons of mass destruction work!!"
>
> And that useless bit of diversionary comment doesn't help you either.

Heh...  Call it "useless" if you want.  Our PM was right not to involve our
country in what amounts to nothing more than an invasion of a Sovereign
state on a trumped up charge.  Some 20th century megalomaniac did the same
thing when he marched into Poland in 1939.  How soon we all forget.

> Face it Frank, you've become more of a problem than Bass will ever be.
> And
> you've done it entirely based on your own postings.

Ahhh...  recognition at last...  I admit I am a bit of a "thorn" in his
side...  When next he "spouts", look for the guy without the peg leg in the
bow of the boat following him.  I'll be the one pointing with the big
harpoon...  You can't miss me...  :-))