Re: help please! whole house audio system

> I did run cat5e along with the 16 4 wire to all the
> gang boxes from the source point... thanks.

In my original post to this thread I didn't see that you already
have CAT6 wiring or I'd have suggested the Russound CAM6.6.  The
CAM6.6 is similar to the CAV6.6 but without video and with more
advanced audio controls.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
http://bassburglaralarms.com/subcategory_144.htm