Re: help please! whole house audio system

holy cats... $2200 just for the box... I'm just an old farm boy.. I
aint got that kinda money.. any less expensive routes for me to go?
jeez... the wife just wants to be able to hear christmas music in the
rooms and I want to be able to control the volume in each room.  More
ideas?