Re: Ocelot

The non responsive units are all the plug in modules - irrespective of where
they are in the house.  Yes the computer module triggers the plug in modules
every time.

Hello, Dave!
You wrote  on Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:53:35 GMT:

 DH> Are the non-responsive units all on one circuit or on both?

 DH> Do you have any way to send X-10 independent of the Ocelot?

 DH> "Gargamil" <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 ??>> Hello, Dave!
 ??>>
 ??>>    Single phase.  Two power circuits - ie two fuses at the box.
 ??>>
 ??>> You wrote  on Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:16:08 GMT:
 ??>>
 DH>>> Do you have single or multi-phase power?
 ??>>
 DH>>> "Gargamil" <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 ??>>
 ??>>>> Hello, All!
 ??>>>>
 ??>>>>    After much stuffing around I finally got my Ocelot programmed and
 ??>>>> happening.  One problem, whilst the Ocelot sees incoming X10, the
 ??>>>> X10 it sends is not picked up by any of the plug in units.  All the
 ??>>>> hard wired units work fine.  Any clues.
 ??>>>>
 ??>>>>    I've even gone so far as to plug the XM10 into the same power
 ??>>>> point as a lamp.  Nothing.  Can turn it on and off with X10.  The
 ??>>>> Ocelot sees those signals but sending X10 to the plug in modules
 ??>>>> result in 0.
 ??>>>>
 ??>>>> g
 ??>>>>