Re: Recomendations wanted for outdoor video camera (make/model) and retailer

"Marc F Hult" <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<stuff snipped>

> I bought two GVISS/Samsung 16-camera multiplexors with RS-232 and RS-485
> control, and independently configurable motion detection + contact closure
> on each input on eBay with Buy It Now for $109 shipped.
>
> http://www.gviss.com/Portals/0/UserManuals/GV-MUX16TC.PDF

I've been searching the above site for a product manual, but both links on
that page:

http://www.gviss.com/Portals/0/GVIProductImages/363/GV-MUX16TC.PDF

and

http://www.gviss.com/Portals/0/GVIProductImages/363/GV-MUX16TC_pg25.pdf

seem to point to the same 1 page spec sheet.  I would imagine only having a
spec sheet would make programming and understanding this beastie a little
intimidating.  Do you have the full manual or know where it could be found?

Do you really have 32 cameras or did you buy an extra as a spare or for
another location?

Thanks,

--
Bobby G.