Re: Who makes a timer for days?

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ehqdg1ti2s9ecjevgl4821l99e83hl3oa8@xxxxxxxxxx
> Altronix makes decent multi-day timers.  Their AT4 model is a bit
> pricey and it may be more than you need.  Following my sig is a
> link to it on my website.
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
> http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/product_3536_detailed.htm
>

> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:39:15 GMT, "Bruce W.1"
> <sorry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a simple appliance timer that would turn something on or
>> off in increments of days instead of hours.  For instance, it could turn
>> a light off in 34 days or on a specific date.
>>
>> A countdown time for a single event would work too, I could set it for
>> say 865 hours.
>>
>> Does anyone here know if such a device exists?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
> http://www.bassburglaralarms.com

Hello Brotha, your Altronix AT4 timer is priced rather high @$220.00 hot
peppers. Seen the same one over here
http://alarmsuperstore.com/altronix/timers/at4.htm for $189.95 W/ FREE
SHIPPING.
Whats up with that Bro ?

||| <Satan > |||

http://www.bassburglaralarm.com

PS: Just because you have 14 bad marks with the BBB don't justify your high
prices, BRO.
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663