Re: CM11A hangup: Any better products?

> There is a professional line of replacements
> for the RR-501 (3rd party) at ~$100+ (US).
> They also have much better antennas
> for the attic.

Thanks for the info. The RR-501 is, IIRC, the RF transceiver. That one
actually works pretty well after I found the wall outlet it "liked
best". Maybe I give it a better receiver one day, that's kind of my
engineering home turf.

> If anyone wants the URL, I will look
> through my savings from this conference.

If you come across it please post. I assume there would be interest in
this group. But don't turn your storage boxes upside down now ;-)

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com