Re: Will a Terk Leapfrog IR extender work with X10 Powermid?

It's impossible to say without seeing the units or a schematic but I think
it's unlikely that this would prove practical since you would need to alter
both the transmitter and receiver.

Ask the advice of the web site I referenced earlier. They are quite
knowledgeable.