Re: high voltage home runs?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:42:47 GMT, "John O"
<johno@#no^spam&heathkit.com> wrote:

I actually did this 15-20 years ago, using latching relays and low
voltage SP/DT momentary switches.  What I have been looking for is an
upgrade path.  I am adding several circuits to my system during a
major remodel of the house, and I can still get the same relays I have
been using, although the price has certianly gone up.   I am looking
for a DIY friendly company that has something like CentraLite's
products that doesn't cost an arm and a let to install.  I have
already run the wires both HV and LV and am very capable of installing
such a system, but the places I have talked to want to totaly replace
my wiring, some of which is brand new and never been hooked up, and
they want 2-3% of the cost of the house to install their system.

Does anyone know if such a company and product exist?

TIA.