Re: Power Outage Alarm?

> Does anyone know where I can find a simple power outage alarm?
> I am looking fo a simple commercial unit that will plug into an outlet
> and if the power goes out, it will start chiming.

Hi Jim,

Winland Electronics makes a "PowerOut Alert" which should do the trick for
you.  Here's a link:
http://www.winland.com/security/products.php?product_id=17

I sell Winland products online though I haven't set this one up on my
website yet.  They're not expensive.  If you need one let me know and I'll
put it on the site for you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass