Re: New HAI lighting controls

Bob Dozier wrote:
> I'm curious about the UPB controller these installers are using for
> doing timed events. I'd like to see some simple UPB controllers like
> these are for X10:
>
> http://www.smarthome.com/1132cup.html
> http://www.smarthome.com/1100x.html
> http://www.smarthome.com/1121w.html

Well, there's the Hai OmniPro II and the Elk-M1. Also, there's a PC
interface (http://www.smarthome.com/2225.html) for software-based
solutions (like HomeSeer, etc). I don't yet see any open-source drivers
or apps for it, but it's only a matter of time. The spec is open and
posted on the PCS web site.